Sunday, October 2, 2011

Prognositcation


Somebody told me the weather was changing. I suppose it has been slightly darker when I go to start my car in the morning. It is difficult to say. Mostly, I haven't been privy any alleged change in atmospheric conditions because I spend my days inside. Insofar as it is not raining on me when I get in my car, I suppose.

Indoor cat.

When we want it a few degrees warmer, a few lumens darker, or a few 'dew points' less humid... well, there are buttons for that in the world I've been thrust into. So far I haven't seen anyone adjust the precipitation, but I'm not entirely sure if there's a thermostat for rain or not.

I mean, there could be. They have a fridge that gets warm. Warm!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment