Sunday, November 13, 2011

Outgunned


My roommates and I have been playing MW3. I am good at a lot of things, but the new generation of video game playing kids has completely eclipsed my abilities in the first person shooter genre. Back in my day, we had auto-aim, and we just used one stick to control James Bond as he ran around environments with big polygons. But now, these kids find you on line and quick-scope headshots on your head. Or something.

They're quite good at playing the game.

So anyway, I play the multiplayer because it's there, and I like to unlock things and get better at things that I'm not good at. But there is a steep learning curve here. I feel like Jonah Hill...

See also: Vet & Noob

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment