Thursday, November 10, 2011

Incremental Improvements


I am not what you would call 'good' at art. But I try, because it's fun to do. Furthermore, I don't see it as an entirely useless skill. Sometimes, for example, I would like to be able to draw a thing in which a thing goes behind another thing without the whole thing getting all befuddled and criss-crossy. That's the goal, anyway.

At some point, it must have been cool to say that oneself is terrible at drawing. I suspect this happens at about the same time that we all start saying that we are horrible procrastinators. Get some original weaknesses people. Just once, I'd like to hear someone say that they are terrible at hygiene and that their biggest weakness is heroin.

And then I would get farther away from that person.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment