Thursday, September 1, 2011

ESPN Legal


Today 06:45 - Surgery Orientation.

Today, Now - Trying to avoid accidentally napping to avoid screwing up sleep schedule for tonight/tomorrow morning. Moderate success.

As I'm sitting here avoiding the accidental nap, I've been watching the 24 hour shouting sport heads (not to be confused with the shouting political heads on the other channels). I feel like ESPN is a hair's breadth away from starting up a legal sister network to just cover things like NCAA violations, union lockouts, and shooting oneself in the leg. I would watch it. I basically am now.

Next up, Mike Wilbon and Harvard Professor Emeritus of Constitutional Law Eugine Glick...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment