Thursday, September 22, 2011

One Sweet World


We do really a lot of education. Lots.

I recently had the horrible experience of taking a step back and thinking about it. Really, I'm just doing a whole, solid education - folding it over - and then doing it again. Twice. Like some bizarre Teletubby ritual. At the moment, I feel very 'marathoned'. That being the quality of having a marathon upon oneself.

I find it useful to remember two things (these being the same two things from the album by Dave Matthews, I believe). First, that life doesn't stop just because you are in school - this is frosting. Second, coal miners have a way worse deal.

They have to go into the ground! For coal! And I'm pretty sure they wake up just as early.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment