Sunday, February 12, 2012

Farm Phree?


Another edition of notebook drawings today, as I'm still trying to corral my limited time into effective studying for the shelf and an ess-load of financial aid silliness that remains to be documented. Did you know that taxes have to be filed every year?

That said, I have now completed my last FAFSA ever (barring any freakouts) - which kind of feels like a bubble bath for the part of my brain that gets headaches when confronted with such chores.

The drawing came from our intersession on professionalism. We were promised "a slide or two on dealing with pharmaceutical companies". The above slide did not appear. Come to think of it, I can't really remember the ones that did. Suffice it to say, don't take their cash. Or pens. And if you do, tell everyone about it.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment