Monday, February 6, 2012

Connusumate Professional


Pretty tired today - still recovering from a behemoth of a call night. I think I delivered, helped deliver, or watched 7 deliveries. I say 'think' because I'm really having trouble remembering what happened between midnight and 02:00. There were a lot of H&Ps involved... I remember that much. In any case, the take-away lesson is that if you feel like you're in labor during the Superbowl, just go to the hospital. Don't wait until after the game. We have TVs.

We recently took a day off as a class (psych - we still had to preround) to talk about professionalism. Above is what I drew on the back of one of the feedback forms. I stand by it. Han would have gotten the job done last night, even if it meant not sleeping.

Or hiding in his cargo bay. Wait, could any of my L&D problems be solved by hiding in a cargo bay?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment