Sunday, December 18, 2011

Next Steps


This is my last week in Pediatrics. Colon. Beginning Parenthesis.

I had a generally good experience. I think, in practice, a lot of my cohorts had a good experience with this third 'big three' (Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics) rotation. By virtue of having done the other two, and having 4 months of experience under one's belt, I think we all tended to fail less often. Good for us.

Plus, babies is cute.

Next, I'm headed off to Ob/Gyn - so I am practicing my diction to avoid any confusion. Med-i-cal student. Not 'Midwife Student'. Or 'Janitor'. I hear the hours are going to suck. I have good feelings about January being a month where all the babies are born from 9-5 though. It could happen...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment