Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dressed to the .9s


This is a test post, more than anything else, of the blog 'Pros and Consult' - a forum in which I intend to display poorly-drawn .jpgs about medical education and the things that occur to me.  It is much like a virtual refrigerator, in the sense that I'm going to put stuff up on it... imagey stuff... that is not of high enough quality to frame.

The mood for this one struck me when I was trying to get my costume ready for the first day on JMS (T minus 30 hours now).  I guess I would feel a little bit better if it had a racing stripe, some fringe, or more flair options.  But then again, you have to start somewhere.

First days are rough!



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment